SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
post. Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification Recruitment
Name of Post: SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
full Information : ssc cgl stand for staff selection commission combined graduate level ,Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in differentMinistries/ Departments/ Organizations. The details of the examination are as follows:
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment
Short Details of Notification By
online applications: 29-12-2020
Last date and time online applications: 31-01-2021 (23:30)
Last date and time for online fee. : 02-02-2021 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04-02-2021 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan : 06-02-2021
date of Examination (Tier-I): 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): notified soon
- Fee payable: Rs 100/
- (female), (SC), (ST), (PwD)
(ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa,
Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by
generating SBI Challan.
| age limit
- general limit 21 to 30
- for verious post age limit is diffrer
Important Topics for SSC CGL Exam
Tier I Exam
- General Intelligence and Reasoning:- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. Important questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, etc..
- General Awareness: This section is designed to test the general knowledge of candidates. It will include all important topics related to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research. For the preparation of current affairs, candidates can check the following links
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section is designed to test the number sense and calculation skills of the candidates. The important topics in this section are whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities, geometrical problems, etc.
- English Comprehension: This section is prepared to test the candidates writing and comprehension abilities. SSC CGL English preparation will cover essays, grammar, passages, etc.
- Paper-I (Quantitative Abilities): This paper will evaluate a candidate’s calculation and numeric skills. The relevant topics that should be covered are whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, distance, surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart, etc.
- Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension): Paper-II of SSC CGL English preparation is designed to evaluate a candidate’s grammar and language skills. The important topics of SSC CGL English preparation in Paper II are – spotting the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms and antonyms, spelling/ detecting misspelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, active/ passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/ indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, etc.
- Paper-III (Statistics): This paper will have topics related to Collection and Representation of data, Skewness & kurtosis, Measures of Central Tendency, correlation & regression, Probability Theory, time series analysis, Index numbers, etc.
- Paper-IV (General Studies-Finance and Economics):
- Part – A- (Finance & Accounts): This paper will be for 80 marks, and it includes topics related to Rectification of Errors, Manufacturing, Trading, Profit & Loss Appropriation Accounts, Balance Sheet Distinction between Capital and Revenue Expenditure, Depreciation Accounting, Valuation of Inventories, Non-profit Organizations Accounts, Receipts and Payments and Income & Expenditure Accounts, Bills of Exchange, Self-Balancing Ledgers, etc.
- Part -B- (Economics and Governance): This paper will be for the remaining 120 marks and it includes topic related to Money & Banking, Economic reforms, Theory of demand and supply, Economics- Micro & macro, Market supply analysis, etc.
Tier III Exam
This exam will be a subjective paper and can be attempted in Hindi/English.
Tier IV Exam
This exam will be done to evaluate a candidate’s typing and basic computer-related skills.
The “Data Entry Speed Test” Skill Test will be conducted for a passage of about 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes.
The Computer Proficiency Test (CPT), will have Word Processing, Spreadsheet and Generation of Slides as the test topics.
How To Check
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
- Follow 3 Easy to Step
- Just go to Useful Important Link Section and Click to Download Result.
- After the new page opens, you will direct reach official website.Submit Roll Number or Reg Number,Date of birth.then click on submit button
- Now your Result / Marks will open, now you can take print .
- Some other important information
- You Should Never Disspointed either Result Are Good Or Bad.
- Next Time Appear With Good Positive Energy .Thanks
Some Useful Important Links